Sword of Embera
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plot Introduction

Go down

Plot Introduction  Empty Plot Introduction

Post by Chavah Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:03 pm

Selina: The Flower of Carnage

Hello there. I guess I should say whom I am first before I babble.

I’m Jon. I’m 23 years old.

Self learned, which just means instead of attending blab school, that’s where you stand up and repeat everything the teacher says, I read books while working on the fields. Father never really liked that.

To be a hero…

Is this really something, that a low end villager wants? If you are a sane man, you’d say no. I know before I meet that strange tattooed wanderer on the side of the road, I would not have wound up in the mess I‘m in right now. I said yes. I made the decision to leave my rural home and become a citizen of the Oren Kingdom with a wanderer. She said that the Capital city of Oren was a place of beauty and empowerment to become a better man.

I had no idea that I would fall in love with this wanderer and having to fight to stay with her.

Oren is a massive city that spans for miles. The society is an advanced one, with things like moving side walks, robots, laser guns, large airships. The works. But these rights are only for the upper class. You see, Oren is run by an eccentric Tsar named Klaus von Goussev. If you look over at the posters on the walls, he’s the guy with the awesome mustache.

The Coliseum may be dead elsewhere in this world, but not here.

With limited resources, he has created a democratic means of allowing for citizenship. That is by combating others in matches to determine which team is the best. As an educated person as yourself, probably knows it is generally a death to the match. That is unless, the winning team allows for the other to surrender. Then the losers are spared and exiled back into the wilderness.

Of course, I didn't travel alone with the wander! I should describe them then. The first is a lovable muscle man named Samson. Sammy is a tall older man with salt and peppered hair, he has wild hair and a full set of facial hair. He says he joined up with us in order to keep the wanderer and myself safe. A noble gesture if I can say so myself. Samson is armed with a giant semi automatic machine gun.

We were joined up with a sweet motherly young woman with black hair named Ali. I can’t say I can really say I can see her being skilled with any weapons, but when she’s determined, she’s the most competent archer I’ve ever met. With her is a 5 year old child that came from her village that had been raided by slave drivers. She has no name, though we’ve decided to call her Nana.

Finally, there’s the most important person in our group. My little wanderer. To describe her is much more difficult than the others. Her personality is cold, as if she breathes ice itself. Her skills as a soldier scare me, slaughtering foes in half, as if they were nothing but butter. Armed with little more than her spear, she can counter strike with guerrilla like speed. Both eyes are a deep seated glacial. Her hair is tied short platinum blonde.

Does such a woman have a name? But of course!

She calls herself, Selina.

I call her,the Flower of Carnage.
Chavah
Chavah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Plot Introduction  Empty Re: Plot Introduction

Post by Chavah Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 pm

Discussion of reviving plot shall be here.
Chavah
Chavah
Admin

Back to top Go down